Since we are closed for Thanksgiving Wed – Sun, we do not have a weekly tip this week. Next week 🙂
Weekly Optional Homework: Week of 11/25 – 12/1 (for the week of 12/2 – 12/8/13)
– Your optional homework is to make a list of 5 things you like or love and of 5 things you don’t like or hate.
– The items you listed should be written one below the other, so that they can be cut into strips and folded in half for class.
– You can list anything that you like, love, dislike or hate…it can be a thing, an activity, a food, a place, a political party, a person, a time of your life, whatever you want…but be as creative as possible 🙂
– Your optional homework is to practice your Spanish this week. Yep. That’s it! We know it’s a holiday weekend, so we want to be as flexible as possible. We don’t care how you do it, as long as you do it…
– Next week in class you can tell us what you chose to do 🙂
WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY CLASSES
– Since Thanksgiving is this week, your optional homework is to make a list of 5 things for which you are grateful. You can bring these to share with your class next week 🙂
– If you already did this last week, see above and follow the optional homework for the Tuesday classes.